The Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine will be the primary type of treatment you receive at our clinic, however, one or more of the following techniques and practices may also be used in your treatment depending on the situation.
- Acupuncture (针疗/針療)
- Dietary therapy (食疗/食療)
- Herbal medicine (東醫/韓方劑學)
- Cupping (拔罐)
- Gua Sha (刮痧)
- Qigong (气功/氣功)
- Tui na (推拿) massage
- Infraed/Magnetic Heat
- Massage (Acupressure)
- Manual Physical Rehab.
- Auto Accident Treatment
Our practitioners can help you with almost all kinds of health conditions, however, we find that these are the common problems most of our patients come to us with and receive very noticeable results.
- General Pain Relief: Migraine, Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain, Frozen Shoulder and Sciatica
- Female disorders: Infertility and PMS
- Digestive disorders: Indigestion, Constipation and Diarrhea
- Psychological disorders: Insomnia, Stress, Addictions and Other Psychological Disorders
- Neurological disorders: Neuralgia, Paralysis and Post-stroke Symptoms
- Muscular-skeletal pains: Arthritis, Tendinitis and Tennis Elbows
Treatment & Service Fees
- The doctor schedules free consultation appointments so you may review a treatment plan and the cost of treatment.
- The average treatment fee is between $70 and $120.
- Seniors (+65) are offered a 10% discount on all products and services.
- The number of treatments needed differs from person to person.
- For complex or long-standing conditions, one or two treatments a week for several months may be recommended. For acute problems, usually fewer visits are required. And, for health maintenance, four sessions a year may be all that is necessary.
- All payments are due at the time that professional services are rendered.
- Patients with Insurance: As a courtesy, we will accept your insurance assignment as soon as we verify your coverage. We will file your claim for you as soon as you provide all the required information as dictated by the parameters of your insurance coverage. You must make all arrangements for policy requirements.