Although acupuncture and Oriental Medicine will be the primary type of treatment you receive at our clinic, one or more of the following techniques and practices may be used in your treatment depending on the situation.
- Acupuncture (针疗/針療)
- Dietary therapy (食疗/食療)
- Herbal medicine (東醫/韓方劑學)
- Cupping (拔罐)
- Gua Sha (刮痧)
- Qigong (气功/氣功)
- Tui na (推拿) massage
- Infraed/Magnetic Heat
- Massage (Acupressure)
- Manual Physical Rehab.
- Auto Accident Treatment
Although our practitioners can help you with almost all kinds of health conditions, we find most patients come to us with these problems and receive very noticeable results.
- General pain relief including migraine, neck pain, lower back pain, frozen shoulder and sciatica.
- Female disorders such as infertility and PMS.
- Digestive disorders, indigestion, constipation and diarrhea.
- Psychological disorders, Insomnia, stress, addictions, and other psychological disorders.
- Neurological disorders such as neuralgia, paralysis and post-stroke symptoms.
- Muscular-skeletal pains, arthritis, tendonitis or tennis elbows.
Our Treatment and Service Fees
The doctor schedules free consultation appointments so you may review a treatment plan and the cost of treatment.
The average treatment fee is between $60 to $120.
Senior discount of 10% offered on All Products and Services. (+65)
The number of treatments needed differs from person to person.
For complex or long-standing conditions, one or two treatments a week for several months may be recommended. For acute problems, usually fewer visits are required, and for health maintenance, four sessions a year may be all that is necessary.
All payments are due at the time that professional services are rendered.
Patients with Insurance
As a courtesy, we will accept your insurance assignment as soon as this office verifies your coverage. We will file your claim for you as soon as you supply this office with all required information as dictated by the parameters of your insurance coverage. You must make all arrangements for policy requirements.